Come and join us at the First Ever, Gold Coast
Personal Growth EXPO
Personal growth and well developed intuition are key to being successful in business. Unlock the door to your Health, Wealth and Wisdom
Get your head right
Get your body right
Get your business right
The Personal Growth EXPO has been designed to assist you in developing your business smarts, your body confidence and your emotional vibe, by bringing together the experts in these fields.
What you can expect:
- Over 60 different business partners
- Three separate speaking areas
- Professional speakers & presenters
- Opportunities to brainstorm
- Free informational workshops
- A show bag full of fun and value
- Fantastic food stalls and more
- Great conversations
Learn how to achieve harmony in your Business Wealth, Physical Health and Inner Stealth.
The Personal Growth EXPO
Sunday 12th November 2017 – 9am to 5pm
Albert Waterways Community Centre, Broadbeach
If you’re interested in becoming a Business Partner (Stall Holder) go to the website or send us an email.
Susan 0438 111 174
Every successful business person will say: “To increase your bottom line you must increase your personal growth”
Ask any successful business owner and they will tell you the most important aspect of growing your business, especially for a strong bottom line, is about growing yourself or how you grow as a business person. With this in mind the Personal Growth Expo has been designed to help small businesses raise their profiles collectively and continue on their personal growth journey.
Expressions of Interest Now Open
We believe there is the opportunity to raise small business profiles by promoting these businesses to the general public and an expo is a perfect venue to do so. Creating this collaborative avenue of promotion ensures the business partners (commonly called stall holders but there isn’t anything common about us) receive the best advertising as part of the large group. They in turn, advertise the Expo through their clients, profiles and websites increasing the span of advertising for all without the large costs normally involved.
Our intentions are to provide a safe space for our business partners to have stalls (tables) at a cost that is suitable to these businesses. We intend to do this with the help of sponsors. The Bendigo Bank has come on board and offered their support as a sponsor so stay tuned for more information about this over the coming weeks.
The three sections of the Personal Growth Expo
Health, Wealth and Stealth.
Whether your business is about physical health, business wealth or inner stealth this Expo is for you. If you are seeking assistance with your physical health, business wealth or inner stealth this Expo is for you. Perhaps you can guide others in creating good physical health, improving their business wealth or guiding them through inner stealth then this Expo is for you.
- Personal growth in your business knowledge and skill sets.
- Personal growth in your physical health and ability to perform the skills.
- Personal growth in your emotional strength and determination.
Businesses will fall into these three categories and the choice of where you fit is up to you. Workshops and speaking events will reflect personal growth within these three sections with three separate speaking areas available.
Sunday, 12th November 2017, 9am to 5pm
Albert Waterways Community Centre, Broadbeach.
The reason why the Personal Growth Expo has been created? The statistics below explain that small businesses are on the rise for employing staff and creating opportunities. They need support to continue to grow and if they do this together it further creates growth in other community areas. Supporting small businesses to grow in a manner that suits each business owner is a must to keep this community growing. Let’s do it together!
The ABS executive report states that:
- 4.7 million Australians were employed in small businesses at the end of June 2014.
- Small business employment grew by 146,000 or 3.2 per cent in the 12 months to 30 June 2014.
- Small businesses accounted for the largest share of total employment in Australia (by firm size) at 44.0 per cent at the end of June 2014—this compares with a 24.3 per cent share for medium sized businesses and 31.7 per cent share for large businesses.
- Small businesses are much less likely to provide paid parental leave or flexible working arrangements to their employees than medium and large businesses.
The details of the expo are under the ‘About’ tab. We look forward to hearing from you and if you want more details please contact us through the ‘Contacts’ tab.